Goldmann & Partners’ clients are public and private clients in Italy and abroad, agencies, institutions and private citizens wishing to optimise their financial return by implementing sustainability practices.
Our services target institutional investors (real estate funds, developers, asset managers, management companies, and financial and non-financial institutions) and private investors, property owners and occupiers, developers and promoters, banks, pension funds and insurance companies, public agencies, foundations and companies.
In more detail, our clients are:
- property portfolio managers wishing to enhance the value of their assets through new investment or restructuring aimed at optimising their value and operating costs;
- companies (including banks and insurance companies) wishing to reorganise their business by adding sustainability at all levels and in all company departments;
- companies wishing to advise the market of their sustainability in the most appropriate way for their business sector;
- construction companies and professional firms needing support to achieve and also certify the sustainability of their projects;
- private individuals deciding to choose sustainability as the basis for all their financial and asset management.
Clients who have used the services of Goldmann & Partners recently include:
The Italian State Property Office, Alfiere S.p.A., Intesa SanPaolo S.p.A., National Chamber of Italian Fashion, Cassa Forense, CDP Immobiliare, Diocese of Milan, ENEL S.p.A., Esco Italia S.r.l., Fabrica Sgr, Cariplo Pension Fund, Grandi Stazioni S.p.A., Guccio Gucci S.p.A., Investire Immobiliare S.p.A., Manzoni S.p.A., Rocco Forte Hotels, Sara Assicurazioni S.p.A., TIM S.p.A., VALENTINO S.p.A., and many private investors.